The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~
Sunday, April 15, 2012
Denver
I met again with my Neurologist. She didn't know where to head with my treatments, so she asked me about my current symptoms. After telling her all that I am experiencing, including some that I don't even know if they're related, she said quite clearly to me, "I really don't know what is going on with you. I'd like to send you to a specialist at the University of Colorado, Denver." I was all for that. I'm so grateful that she wasn't all high and mighty, trying to prove her intelligence by trying out a bunch of medicines hoping that they'd work. She wants me to get answers, not pills. So, I'll find out tomorrow all that it entails and set up an appointment from there. Maybe then I'll finally get some answers. The funny thing is, I got my MRI on the 5th of March and had to wait until the 12 of April to hear "I don't know what's wrong with you." Kind of a long waiting time! I do know that she was in touch with her practice and with the eye specialist to make sure she had all of the results before meeting with me. It's just hard to wait when things are so complicated and you want answers last year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment