The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Monday, April 16, 2012

How Was It?

Keilie started going to a girl around the corner for tutoring today.  If it works out, and the girl still wants to do it, we'll continue through the summer to help Keilie better adjust to the beginning of the new school year in August.  When I picked her up from her first appointment today she was practically bouncing off the walls, excited to tell me ever little detail.  She was non-stop talk all of the way home and couldn't wait to get in to call Randy.  However, the moment Caden asked how it was she said with a dull voice, "Boring!"  I don't understand this girl with her mood changes.  At eight:)  I think I have my hands full in 4 years or so:)

No comments:

Post a Comment