The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Date Nights

Randy and I go on dates at least once a week.  Not the kind where you watch a show together while snuggling, but one where we go out to eat without having to cut the kids' meat and worry about them spilling all over the floor.  Or go see a show that isn't animation!  Sometimes I noticed we were doing other things, not really looking like a dating couple.  He'd be on his phone, we'd be watching separate TV's that adorned the walls of the restaurant, or we'd make it to the show with just enough time for seating and not enough time for talking.  So, I decided to open up our "Celestial Companions" game and take the question book along with us.  This is a newlywed-type game where you ask the Men and the Women questions where they have to answer what they think the other will answer.  Make sense?  For instance, to the Woman, "Which sibling does your husband like the least?"  So I have to answer which one I think Randy likes the least.  It has been so much fun to learn more about him through fun little facts that we sometimes don't think to ask.  It's a good way to laugh together!  If you're looking to spice up your date night, look for the game at Deseret Book!

No comments:

Post a Comment