The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Sold

A guy asked Randy if he could come and look at the Bronco this morning.  Two hours later...

And just like that, Caden's Bronco is SOLD.
(I just noticed you can see Caden's tear streaked pillow in the background, the one I was bawling on just moments before.  I cried my eyes out as I watched them load it onto the trailer from Caden's window.  So hard!  STUPID CANCER!!!)

3 comments:

  1. Sweet Stephanie, my heart aches for you! Hang in there. Know that Caden will always be remembered by so many. You are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to stop by yesterday - then decided to get sick. Please know you are loved - I will catch up with you soon!

    ReplyDelete