The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Two Shoe Day

I've posted before about Mira bringing down Caden's shoes every once in a while.  I have started calling it a Left Shoe Day whenever she brings it down, taking picture to document the days.  It is so interesting to me that it is always the Left shoe.  While we were at the movie on Friday night, Mira decided to make it a Two Shoe Day.  I'd left the Left shoe downstairs (I always take it back upstairs when I put the kids to bed, so it stays down the whole day) and came back to them both downstairs.  I wish I knew for certain that it was a sign that Caden was in our home that day, that that was why she brought it down, not just that she was missing him.  For now, we'll just believe that that is why.  What a wonderful thought: Caden back in our home, enjoying time with the family.  Glorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment