The calendar that I've used for our family's schedule for a while now is one of the white board ones that you fill in yourself. I am pretty good about getting it updated before the beginning of the next month, but for some reason I never got around to it in September-- like, at all. The kids would comment on it, since this is a central hub for our family, but I just never got around to it for some reason. I was pretty proud of myself for getting it done at all in October, actually. Our month started out pretty rough! (Can you believe it's been four weeks today?!)
This morning, before the kids left for school, I had enough time to quickly update it for November. As I was hanging it back on the wall, Brennon walked in, and in the most complimenting voice said, "You did the calendar! Good Job, Mom!" And here I thought I was the boss of the family.
No comments:
Post a Comment